Hey everyone, 

I'm back with another Moral Story of A Blind Old Man | Face the Circumstances. These small stories teaches us great lesson and add some values to our real life. Our motive is to add some real value in your life through these small stories.





A Blind Old Man

One who stays strong even under adverse circumstances - he is the true diamond

There was a court of a king. It was winter, that is why the king's court was sitting in the open. The whole general assembly was sitting in the morning sun.

The Maharaj kept a table in front of the throne. The Pandit people were sitting in the court of Diwan etc.Members of the king's family were also seated.

At the same time a person came and asked for permission to meet the king in the court. When I got admission, he said, I have two things, exactly the same but one is fake and one real, I go to the king of every kingdom and urge to test them, but no one can test, everybody loses. Is and I'm turning around to be the winner.

Now I have come to your city.

The king ordered him to present both the items.

So he put both things on the table. Same shape, same color, same light, same fingernail. The king said, these two things are one, so the person said, yes, it gives one but it is different. One of them is a very precious diamond and one is a piece of glass, but the color is all the same. No one has been able to test till today which diamond is which and which glass? Someone can test whether it is a diamond or a glass. If the test is proved, I will lose and I will deposit this precious diamond in the coffers of your state, if no one is able to recognize it, then you will have to pay me the amount of the cost of this diamond. Similarly, I have won from many states.


On several occasions, the king tried to examine both those things carefully and finally gave up and said - I will not be able to test.

Diwan said - We can not even dare, because both are exactly the same.

Everyone lost, could not muster any courage. One would have to pay money if he was defeated, no one was sorry for it because the king had a lot of wealth but the king's reputation would fall, everyone feared it.

No person was recognized. Eventually, there was some backlash. A blind man got up with a stick in his hand. He said, Take me to the King, I have heard all the things and also heard that no one is able to test. Give me an opportunity too. He approached the king with the help of a man. He prayed to the king - I am blind from birth, yet I should be given an opportunity, so that I too can test my intellect once and may be successful and if not successful Even if it happens, you are a loser anyway.

The king felt that there was no harm in giving this opportunity and the king gave him permission. The blind man was given both the items in his hand and was asked which diamond is there and which glass is there?

It is said that the man said in a minute that this is a diamond and this glass. The man who came after conquering so many states, bowed down and said, you are right! You are blessed

According to my promise, I am giving this diamond in the vault of your state. Everyone became very happy and the man who came was also very happy that at least someone got tester. The king and all the other people expressed the same curiosity to that blind person, 'How did you know that this is a diamond and that glass?'

The blind said- Rajan is a simple matter, we are all sitting in the sun, I touched them both. The diamond that remained cold, the glass that became hot, the glass.


Moral of the story

The same applies in our lives,

The person who loses his temper, gets heated and gets entangled in the smallest problems is like a glass and who remains strong even in adverse conditions and with wisdom It is the true diamond that works.


Well, I hope that this story will give you some values to you. If you want motivativational stories, moral stories for kids, success stories then you can follow us.

0 Comments