Successful person story


Hello Readers!

I'm with another beautiful story of Michael Jordan. A great basketball player of all time. Read this beautiful story and implement on your life. 


Excellent Answer

While waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up from work, I was watching advertisements on the TV in the lobby. That night I saw an advertisement that has forever stuck in my mind.

It was a commercial for Nike shoes with Michael Jordan. In it he said, “I’ve missed more than nine thousand shots in my career. I’ve lost almost three hundred games. Twenty-six  I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot but missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.” I couldn’t get that commercial out of my mind, not because I thought buying Nike shoes would make me as successful as Michael Jordan, but because of his unflinching determination and perseverance.

Life is full of challenges and difficulties that test our level of commitment. I believe having determination divides the winners from die losers. Successful people are not ones who have never failed, but those who kept trying. As simple as this may sound, it is the one ingredient that separates the winners front the losers. The one skill that winners acquire is an understanding that growth is only possible if you have the courage to change what you have been doing, if it is not achieving the result you desire. Some success is learning how to fall and recognizing that from that fall you will learn to grow. And growth is what a fulfilling life is all about.


Now, how you can also achieve success in your life. Here is some positive thoughts which helps you.


How to Achieve Success in Your Life

Make an effort to achieve success! 

Decide to make a serious attempt to live out your purpose in life. You need to do something great and exceptional with all the motivational articles, books, videos, audios you read, watch and listen to everyday. Doing all these things and not achieving success is like entering a jewel mine and coming out with empty hands. 

Take action! Let all the words you have been hearing and reading begin to push you to live a purposeful life. 

Do not be the hearer and reader only. Be the doer! Let the words help you to discover your talent and what gives you satisfaction and fulfillment when you do it. Let them push you to make a serious attempt to live out your dream in life. Know that no one is going to push you to do something either small or great in life. You've got to stand in for yourself. You've got to envision greatness and pursue it with all your power. Make an effort now! You deserve success.


I hope this will give you some idea how one can be a successful person. This short story of Michael Jordan tell us that for success you need to do hard work without bothering about results.Be happy.